Get FREE 24/7 GP Access with Medical Travel Compared!
We understand how important it is to have the best possible access to medical advice - wherever you are in the world.
That’s why you’ll be offered a free trial of the GP On Demand service when you purchase a travel insurance policy via Medical Travel Compared.
GP On Demand is exactly what it says on the tin. It gives you round the clock, on demand access to a UK based and UK registered GP, and it doesn’t matter whether you’re at home, or abroad.
Knowing you can speak to someone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is just another great benefit of getting covered through Medical Travel Compared - and an effective way to squeeze even more value out of your travel insurance!
How does GP On Demand work?
The GP On Demand service couldn’t be more straightforward to use.
From anywhere in the world, members can book telephone or video appointments with a GP at any given time through the app, or simply over the phone if they prefer.
It works in the same way it would with your own local GP - without the hassle of having to wait for an appointment, or attend one.
Once you’ve been set up with an appointment with a GP, they’re all ears when it comes to any medical concerns you might have - and can offer you advice, reassurance, diagnosis and prescriptions as appropriate.
The main thing to bear in mind is that your FREE trial lasts for 30 days from the moment you activate it. After that, you can renew your membership for just £5.95 per month.
What are the key benefits?
The main benefits of GP On Demand membership are summarised below:
- 24 hour GP access for you AND your family at the push of a button
- Fast appointments
- Unlimited usage
- Prescription delivery within the UK
- No need to de-register from your current GP
- Peace of mind and added assurance while you’re on holiday
How do I activate GP On Demand?
You can activate your free 30 day GP On Demand trial once you’ve purchased your travel insurance through us.
We’ll then send you an email invitation with a link to activate your free trial.
All you need to decide is whether you want your cover to start there and then - or start from the day you actually go on holiday. Whatever works for you.
Once your 30 days is up - you can cancel your membership, or renew your subscription so you can continue to enjoy the benefits of this useful, round the clock GP service!
So, what are you waiting for? Compare quotes today and enjoy your free membership to 24 hour GP access.
GP On Demand 30 Day Free Trial Terms And Conditions
How To Qualify For The Free Trial
- By activating the free trial you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the free trial, applicants are required to receive a quote from the MedicalTravelCompared website and purchase the policy on-line to enter. Calling the selected insurance provider, or using the selected insurance providers site directly, in order to gain a quote and purchase a policy will not be accepted.
- All qualifying applications will be automatically e-mailed with details on how to activate their free trial
- By entering the free trial you are consenting the use of your personal information to administer the free trial, including sharing your personal information with GP On Demand
Using Your Free Trial
- By activating the free trial, applicants will receive 30 day free usage of the GP On Demand app
- Applicants can choose to start their free trial immediately, or can choose a later date if more than 5 days away from the date of application. If a later date is chosen, an e-mail will be sent to the entrant 5 days before this date to remind them to activate their free trial
- To activate the free trial, applicants will need to enter their card payment details to allow cover to continue beyond the free cover period
- Once the free trial has been activated, free cover will begin immediately and last 30 calendar days from the date and time of activation.
- As soon as the 30 day free trial has finished, paid membership to GP On Demand app will automatically begin. Payments will commence at £5.95 per month using the payment details supplied by the applicant at the start of the trial
- The free trial can be cancelled at any time before the end of the 30 day free trial period
- Once paid membership begins cover can be cancelled at any time, there is no cancellation fee and no pro rata refund for cover not used
- Cover can be cancelled by using the member button option in the GP On Demand App. If you are unable to access the GP On Demand App, you can send your cancellation request via the GP On Demand https://www.gpondemand.co.uk/contact/
- Applicants must start their free trial within 90 days of their travel insurance policy purchase date
- If applicants cancel their cover or card payment mandate, access to the GP On Demand service will cease immediately
- Full details of the services offered by GP On Demand and Terms and Conditions for GP on Demand are available on their website, www.gpondemand.co.uk. By activating the free trial entrants are agreeing to these terms and conditions
- Should applicants which to contact GP On Demand, including to make a complaint, they can find contact details at https://www.gpondemand.co.uk/contact/
- Medical Travel Compared ltd entitled to change, amend, cancel, or review the offer, terms and conditions and any other relevant material as required without prior notice. Eligible applicants will have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions and any revisions or amendments. The application agrees that Medical Travel Compared ltd will not accept liability for such changes or any inconvenience caused as a result thereof.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the free trial or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.