How Medical Travel Compared works
We’re a specialist comparison website that provides people with pre-existing medical conditions an easy way to find suitable travel insurance. You’ll find a range of guides, articles and tips across our site. Whilst we always aim to provide the most accurate information and guidance, we can’t always guarantee that the information contained in the pages of our website is correct. Because of this, we can’t accept liability if things go wrong and you use the information at your own risk.
- This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. You should always consult a medical professional to ensure you are healthy and fit enough to travel.
- The information on our site does not constitute financial advice. Always do your own research for your specific circumstances as the information contained within this site is built to offer generic, not bespoke guidance.
- We always endeavour to provide accurate product and price information, but products and rates issued by our panel of providers are live and subject to changes outside of our control and without warning.
- Occasionally we link to other websites to provide you with additional information or guidance. We can’t be responsible for their content.
- We aren’t owned by any insurance companies (or have any favourites) so the information we present on our website is unbiased.